- We charge a non-attendance or late cancellation/late reschedule of an appointment within 4 working days of a scheduled appointment of 50% charge.
- The fee is to cover the overhead costs and preparation associated with reserving that appointment slot.
If you are considering cancelling or rescheduling less than 4 days prior to your scheduled appointment, please choose from the following options and let us know which you would like to proceed with:
1. Keeping your current appointment time and convert to a video or phone consult (examination can be undertaken if needed at an in-person follow-up appointment).
2. Paying the cancellation fee and booking a new appointment time.
3. Being discharged back to your GP (cancellation applies if the cancellation is less than 4 working days of a scheduled appointment).
Please remember before you cancel your appointment that we do not provide medical advice via email or phone without an appointment and that we have quite a long waiting list for appointments at present.